• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 05:12:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 203
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 201
Total: 201

Sunday===>

Started by Mugwump, July 15, 2018, 07:27:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Sun's out now, and it's heating up already......70's for our low tonight.....

So what's up gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...overcast here today...this weekend is supposed to bring a lot of morms action here...

...after I finish a little more SAS work, I'm going to get a little breakfast and go paint some trimwork in the rental unit across the street...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 15, 2018, 10:07:24 AM
...overcast here today...this weekend is supposed to bring a lot of morms action here...

...after I finish a little more SAS work, I'm going to get a little breakfast and go paint some trimwork in the rental unit across the street...

....what time are your monsoon's arriving daily......? they can be very predictable in season...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 15, 2018, 10:17:25 AM

....what time are your monsoon's arriving daily......? they can be very predictable in season...
...early to late afternoons...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 15, 2018, 10:54:06 AM

.....sounds about right.... |^|.....Nam was late afternoon......swooooosh deluge........then gone.....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 15, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

.....sounds about right.... |^|.....Nam was late afternoon......swooooosh deluge........then gone.....
...lots of wind with it over there?,,,
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 15, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

.....yup......blows in..unloads...disappears.......sky can be clear and you'd think...naw not today....but you learn, yep today...LOL.....like magic it just happens....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 15, 2018, 11:27:11 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 15, 2018, 11:01:15 AM

.....yup......blows in..unloads...disappears.......sky can be clear and you'd think...naw not today....but you learn, yep today...LOL.....like magic it just happens....
|^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon