• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 08:53:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 177
Total: 177

Sunday Morn'n coffee...MMmmmm

Started by Mugwump, July 15, 2018, 05:16:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......very, very good coffee.... |^|

..the humidity is back...99% currently....and mid/upper 80's today.....

....fish room putz'n this morn'n....then  huh.....

We're down sizing some now; and rearranging the fish room to make things easier, and more efficient.....this is way past due.....

more coffee.......brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is very, very good here too. The sun is still shining brightly but unlike yesterday the humidity is back with a vengeance. Going up to 90 with some T-Storms in the area but they are tracking to the north. I hope a couple of them steer to the south so that my grass can get a good soaking.

Making a day or maybe an overnight trip to DC. It only takes an hour and a half to get down there.

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 15, 2018, 08:04:28 AM
The coffee is very, very good here too. The sun is still shining brightly but unlike yesterday the humidity is back with a vengeance. Going up to 90 with some T-Storms in the area but they are tracking to the north. I hope a couple of them steer to the south so that my grass can get a good soaking.

Making a day or maybe an overnight trip to DC. It only takes an hour and a half to get down there.

...moisture is hang'n off everything here...the grill, tables, plants, grass, etc........not pleasant at all.....I keep wondering what August will be like..... huh......
Jon