• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:10:57 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

Sat. morn'n.....thorms

Started by Mugwump, July 14, 2018, 05:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....great coffee !!..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

..thorms woke us up late last night...really a sound and light show....another big one will arrive here very soon....

..water changes and just some putz'n for us... we'll take the day as it goes along....

....more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..Whoa !!!!..........da house is shaking.....big boom booms currently....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great. Going up to 90 today. It is the beginning of a 4 day heat wave that hopefully will include some thunderstorms.

Not much planned today except those water changes I was supposed to do yesterday. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...monsoon storms = morms?...anyway they sometimes bring just wind and dust and sprinkles here to Florence, while other areas are getting floods...and then sometimes we get flooded for a little bit.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron