• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:02:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 163
Total: 163

....Monday morning

Started by Mugwump, July 09, 2018, 05:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the coffee is good....didn't sleep well.....blah...

..heat & humidity is back...........blah...

..more coffee............brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patty Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

(You're gonna love this.)

The bank manager looks back at her and says, "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2.............grab a cup
Jon

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Another beautiful day on tap here. Sunshine, moderate temps and low humidity.

Did all of my fish room work yesterday so today I am going to relax and enjoy.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 09, 2018, 07:47:14 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Another beautiful day on tap here. Sunshine, moderate temps and low humidity.

Did all of my fish room work yesterday so today I am going to relax and enjoy.

...good plan.... |^|....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 09, 2018, 05:10:30 AM
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the teller. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patty Whack.

"Miss Whack, I'd like to get a $30,000 loan to take a holiday."

Patty looks at the frog in disbelief and asks his name. The frog says his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger, and that it's okay, he knows the bank manager.

Patty explains that he will need to secure the loan with some collateral.

The frog says, "Sure. I have this," and produces a tiny porcelain elephant, about an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed.

Very confused, Patty explains that she'll have to consult with the bank manager and disappears into a back office.

She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you and wants to borrow $30,000, and he wants to use this as collateral." She holds up the tiny pink elephant. "I mean, what in the world is this?"

(You're gonna love this.)

The bank manager looks back at her and says, "It's a knickknack, Patty Whack. Give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone."
....groan!.... :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...101 out there right now...little muggy....we had a short burst of rain after dark last night...I love hearing the rain on the metal roofs....

...Lucy and Justin are going to handle the painting today and I'm going to do WC and meet up with a club member and work on a project with him...

...Had my cereal already and still miss coffee...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron