• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 01:48:44 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 141
Total: 142

Sunday morn'n....

Started by Mugwump, July 08, 2018, 07:13:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....it's going to be a pretty nice day...... |^|......lot'sa putz'n likely involved.... ;)

....what's everyone got going on...?

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

I will be in the basement doing fish flopping water changes today. OK, no more than a 50% water change. Don't want to shock the fish. lol

Might as well clean filters while I am at it.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

House cleaning.  I've let it go for so long that it's at the point that even I cannot stand it.  The only thing I've kept up with is laundry.  I have to do a load every day because when I'm at work I have to put pee pads down (I use the human ones because they are meant to be washed and reused instead of sent to the landfill)  Although we have had rain every day the sun has come out enough for me to be able to hang stuff outside to dry)  Today is big time humid and overcast.  I've got two loads hanging out but I'm sure I'll have to finish them in the dryer.  My sheets are in the wash now.  They take a long time to dry due to their high thread count.  They will go straight into the dryer.  The dryer vents into the fish room so even with the exhaust fan it will not be comfortable in there.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...I did wash earlier....... :)...all done!.....been out back playing with da Sass.....who play'd with a toad by hopping and bowing with it's every move.....what a lovable nut... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...got up...watched my tank for about half hour...Lucy brought me her new plans for the shiplap across the street...I'm good with them...

...will do a water change later on today, after we get back from Lowes and maybe at least 1 LFS...I need that! :D :D :D

...now I need to get up from my desk nook and get something to eat... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....a very warm, breezy day.....we spent time outside mostly....when the hard heat moves in..you don't feel much like doing anything out there........

..now if it cools down as did last night...a bit of time out on the deck swing is most pleasurable..  :)

Cubs won....life is good
Jon