• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:37:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 169
Total: 169

Sunday Morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 08, 2018, 05:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...what a great cup of coffee..... :).....

...mid 50's here this morning....the heat returns tho.....and no rain in sight.... huh

....nothing planned..........good  ;)....

...didn't sleep well at all.....more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. The weather will be even better with sunny skies, temps in the low 80s and low humidity. Just like yesterday.

Company left yesterday and it is now pretty quiet here. It's funny but I somehow miss the noise. huh The granddaughter and her two babies are due for a visit soon so it will get hectic again soon. lol

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 08, 2018, 07:54:27 AM
The coffee is great this morning. The weather will be even better with sunny skies, temps in the low 80s and low humidity. Just like yesterday.

Company left yesterday and it is now pretty quiet here. It's funny but I somehow miss the noise. huh The granddaughter and her two babies are due for a visit soon so it will get hectic again soon. lol

..ah...the calm before the storm....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...mornin' guys...sunny and 98 right now...going to go to 106 or so today...few clouds and they seem to be in the forecast for the coming week and maybe some rain...

...still miss coffee wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron