• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:48:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 117
Total: 118

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, July 06, 2018, 05:30:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n.......the coffee is excellent this morning...MMMmmmmm

Surprisingly, it's much cooler out this morning at about 63degs...expected high in the mid 70's.....tonight low 50's  huh.....we need this relief too..... |^|

Water changes and putz'n....that's it....well maybe a few outside things around the yard ?

....more coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee is great . We are getting up into the high 80s with supposedly showers & T-Storms hitting us later in the day. This is the last night of having company over and then things can get back to normal around here.

Depending on if and when it starts raining we will either go bowling or to the movies. With my back it will probably be the movies. Although the bowling alley has cheap food and drinks and I can just watch the kids bowl.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...hi guys!....up later today and got a groggy head...Justin's over there working... I'll catch up with him after I get fully awake...garble, garble, garble...

..we're going to prep the walls to paint today....and maybe get the primer on....

....time for cereal...BBL....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron