• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 03:46:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 154
Total: 154

Thursday ---->

Started by Mugwump, July 05, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....a muggy warm Thursday morning......if we want to do yard stuff, we have to get out early before it really gets bad.......the pollen is terrible this year too......

...no plans for the day, so far.........tho I believe #2 son, and crew, will be swinging by later this morn'n... huh

...what's on your itinerary folks ?.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Water changes scheduled because I didn't do them yesterday. Garden is doing great except a deer came by the other night and munched some of my beets. Wish I had a dog to tie out there.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Ron Sower

...hanging more ceiling board...and cutting board to make shiplap wfwf.... at least til noon....then who knows????? huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

....getting pretty dark out there right now.........rain ?......or blow on around us like yesterday....geesh....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...something about this that I really like....... |^|

Jon

Ron Sower

...we just had a dust storm blow through here....had to but on the dust mask and go out and batten down some items...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 05, 2018, 06:26:28 PM
...we just had a dust storm blow through here....had to but on the dust mask and go out and batten down some items...

...a 'habob' ?
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 05, 2018, 06:27:32 PM

...a 'habob' ?
..it could have been...I wasn[t out when it started so didn't see the front wall of dust....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 05, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

...a 'habob' ?
..it could have been...I wasn[t out when it started so didn't see the front wall of dust....
...just got back from the bark park with the Murf and chatted with an old timer here...asked him if that was a haboob that passed through...he confirmed that it was...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

My brother said that they amazing to watch....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 05, 2018, 07:10:22 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 05, 2018, 06:33:27 PM

...a 'habob' ?
...just got back from the bark park with the Murf and chatted with an old timer here...asked him if that was a haboob that passed through...he confirmed that it was...
,,news tonight was calling it a wall of dust...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron