• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:50:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 220
Total: 220

Wednesday morning coffee..

Started by Mugwump, July 04, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is very, very good.............slept like a log......

...another hot and humid day here...seems like the 4th of July is always a hot day  huh

..not sure how the day will unfold, but I need to go put the flag up.....parade?....fireworks ?....we'll see....

..more coffee, my eyes are still welded shut......perhaps I'll dunk my head in the cattle trough  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Still hot and hazy but the humidity is going down some. Did all of my grilling yesterday so today I am just going to enjoy the festivities.

The town I live in (Smyrna) has a parade and later tonight fireworks in the municipal park. Dover (10 miles away) have a bigger fireworks event but it will be much more crowded. Toss up there but since I have company we may end up at the bigger event.

Then again I could also end up in Philly (70 miles) for a really big event but I will do everything I can not to go there. lol

BTW, fireworks are legal in Delaware for purchase but you can only set them off on New Years Eve and the 4th of July.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 04, 2018, 08:08:21 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Still hot and hazy but the humidity is going down some. Did all of my grilling yesterday so today I am just going to enjoy the festivities.

The town I live in (Smyrna) has a parade and later tonight fireworks in the municipal park. Dover (10 miles away) have a bigger fireworks event but it will be much more crowded. Toss up there but since I have company we may end up at the bigger event.

Then again I could also end up in Philly (70 miles) for a really big event but I will do everything I can not to go there. lol

BTW, fireworks are legal in Delaware for purchase but you can only set them off on New Years Eve and the 4th of July.

.....I'm with you......stay local.....Chicago has their's on live TV....watching on the beach is nice....but damn...the crowds getting in and out of the area are brutal...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

....good morning all...Lucy just came in to say good morning and had her Iced coffee in hand and it smelled o good...I begged a sip of it and it tasted so good too...

...going to go across the street and see how our handyman is doing on the rental...he's been there since 6.30...yawn...I'm going to help him attach beadboard to the ceiling today...at least until my neck, back, knees, shoulders, or ankles say to stop!.... wfwf

...then this evening it dog and a beer at the Diamondbacks' game... |eat|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron