• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 03:54:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 154
Total: 156

Yup...Another Tuesday

Started by Mugwump, July 03, 2018, 08:25:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.........off to mow while it is semi cool outside....brb

...need to see if I have any charcoal left for the grill......*boigers" would taste good later... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...going to keep an eye on the demolition in the unit across the street today, post some furniture items on the trading places online...and I gotta see if my dr. appt is today...lost my calendar! huh
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...grass is cut and even trimmed the bushes in front of the house....but it is heating up...that's it for now 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 03, 2018, 10:00:22 AM
...grass is cut and even trimmed the bushes in front of the house....but it is heating up...that's it for now
...somebody sure got some energy going on today...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 03, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

...if it has to get done...you just have to do it.....screw the aches and pains...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 03, 2018, 10:35:08 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 03, 2018, 10:06:00 AM

...if it has to get done...you just have to do it.....screw the aches and pains...
...yup....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....ok...time to chill out for the rest of the day/night..........

..got water changes done on the fry.....everybody fed......... |^|...........
Jon

Ron Sower

...you been a busy boy today, Mugs....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

....Mugs, if you click on "IT'S DRY HERE", does it take you into my desktop?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 03, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

LOL....we still have a cactus here somewhere from my brother Jeff's last visit....
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 03, 2018, 03:53:16 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 03, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

LOL....we still have a cactus here somewhere from my brother Jeff's last visit....
...seriously, because when i click on it it opens my files...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

It doesn't have a link attached to it here....on your desktop it's a 'short cut' icon...so then it does
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 03, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
It doesn't have a link attached to it here....on your desktop it's a 'short cut' icon...so then it does
...many thanks in helping me understand this...I was concerned!  |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron