• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 05:33:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 173
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 100
Total: 100

Monday morn'n coffee..>

Started by Mugwump, July 02, 2018, 05:26:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....Good morn'n all...... :)

...coffee's really good....very good.....a cooler day for us, but the humidity remains...... huh

...water changes, an errand ?, might even mow if the grass drys out, laundry? .......trim the bushes  huh.....we'll take it as it comes along...

..more coffee......
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Coffee is great as usual. Another blazing hot day here. Have company in from out of town through Friday. I can't wait until Saturday. lol I feel like I should be getting paid for running them around. huh

Will be putzing in the fish room and tending to my "flowers" every chance I get this week.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on July 02, 2018, 06:14:14 AM
Good morning all. Coffee is great as usual. Another blazing hot day here. Have company in from out of town through Friday. I can't wait until Saturday. lol I feel like I should be getting paid for running them around. huh

Will be putzing in the fish room and tending to my "flowers" every chance I get this week.

....sounds like a plan... |^|..stay out of that heat...and the dreaded high pollen that has made an appearance this year....

I have a full plate of things that I should be doing...but somehow I'm not that hungry.... huh.....

..indeed yes, the coffee is wonderful  |^|.........
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...gonna review notes from yesterday's meeting and follow up on some of it....

...probably going to start painting primer on walls in part of the rental across the street...Lucy's project has now become mine as well...! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 02, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

...probably going to start painting primer on walls in part of the rental across the street...Lucy's project has now become mine as well...! wfwf

...."Bullseye".....good stuff
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2018, 10:44:22 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 02, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

...."Bullseye".....good stuff
Yup!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron