• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 16, 2024, 11:04:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 133
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 103
Total: 104

My old lady

Started by LizStreithorst, July 01, 2018, 01:24:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

I knew that this would happen and now it has.  She has been trying to gently shove Jesus down my throat.  She thinks that now that I'm in pain and likely have surgery coming up later this year that I would be receptive.    I was short but not rude the first.  The second time I told her that I had rejected those beliefs and to quit proselytizing to me. 

This is all via email.  She doesn't have the guts to do it in person. 

She's a nice lady.  She has all sorts of problems related to her cancer and her COPD.  She lost her husband and she is lost without him.  I feel sorry for her but if she pulls this thing again I will have to cut her off for good. 

She has family.  They visit from time to time but she subtlety complains that the don't pay enough attention to her.  She has no friends that I know of.  She just has me, the sinful dog groomer.   
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

..." the sinful dog groomer.".......... ;D   
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on July 01, 2018, 01:38:20 PM

Sounds like a great name for Liz's dog grooming website   |^|

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on July 02, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Dennis

....... |^| ;) |^|...LOL...sure does...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2018, 10:01:44 AM
Quote from: BallAquatics on July 02, 2018, 09:19:29 AM

Dennis

....... |^| ;) |^|...LOL...sure does...
...she definitely has a case of "TSDG"
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron