• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 12:48:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 167
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 174
Total: 174

Sunday

Started by Mugwump, July 01, 2018, 08:49:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....What's going on gang?.....any excitement out there  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Finally, after all this time of owning Peamite I sat down in her with the owners manual and figured out how to set the clock and set my preferred radio stations.  I had to look on the internet to find out how to turn off that damned annoying light that constantly told me to change my oil when I had already changed it twice when it came on and once since.  Stupid light doesn't even keep track of the maintenance I do. 

I wanted to try to mow.  I figured that since it was cool I could do the front yard which isn't too big.  I pulled the cord 4 times and got nothing.  The fourth time it got me in my back so I quit.  I need to rebuild the carburetor again.  That's what I get for using gas with ethanol.  I don't think I want to mow enough to do that job now even though I know how to do it.  May be later or maybe another day...

Right now I'm down to change water in my outside container containing my shots and dots.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

I need to mow again too....but the grass is still wet from all the humidity and dew every morning...then doesn't dry out much til the heat of the day.....hate mowing wet grass, but I will mow before the 4th, so I'll end up doing it anyway I guess....

....one errand this morn'n that I'd forgotten....need to go pick up Jan's prescriptions at the pharmacy......opens at 10am....off in a few to go over there.....

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....95degs already  huh....what happened to the cooler temps in the low/mid 80's and less humid forecast.. ???
Jon

Mugwump

........RAIN !!!!.......we dropped 21degs in less than 1/2 an hour  |^|......it's 74 rainy degrees at the moment  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

....my Sunday was busy!...The first SAS club meeting with me as Prez...it went very well, but too long....the board group and I met right afterwards and bullet-pointed some things to focus on...this was our 3rd monthly general meeting and we had 38 attendees...the last 2 were 20 and 25 respectively...the presentation of the proposed bylaws went well and they were passed by acclamation!!! |^| |^|  Yay, hooray!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 02, 2018, 10:27:19 AM
....my Sunday was busy!...The first SAS club meeting with me as Prez...it went very well, but too long....the board group and I met right afterwards and bullet-pointed some things to focus on...this was our 3rd monthly general meeting and we had 38 attendees...the last 2 were 20 and 25 respectively...the presentation of the proposed bylaws went well and they were passed by acclamation!!! |^| |^|  Yay, hooray!!...

...most excellent.........well done !  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 02, 2018, 10:31:40 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 02, 2018, 10:27:19 AM

...most excellent.........well done !  |^|
..why, thank you sir!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron