• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 10:28:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 120
Total: 120

Hot Saturday

Started by Mugwump, June 30, 2018, 07:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Pot #2 mostly gone now......

I stepped out on the deck and it's so humid it was almost like a shower....................blah......but the garden and plants are loving it  |^|

...sure wish we had a pool.... :)....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...we have 4 down here...2 are in operation while the other 2 arehaving maintenance this summer...Only 100 souls  in the park right now so we have them pretty much to ourselves...!

...COME ON DOWN....

...Oh... and it's not humid...! 8)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

.....even the birds are in the shade trees now.........I'm to old to climb up there with them tho....maybe da Sass, and I, will go chase each other through the sprinkler.. huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

....still 90 muggy degrees out there at the moment.........but we're supposed to get rain and cool off into the 80's for several days, or so.........we'll see  huh

Jon