• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 07:29:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 181
Total: 181

Rgursday, ok Thursday coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 28, 2018, 04:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....up for some reason  huh......the coffee is brewing and it smells real good.....

....the heat returns here with a string of days in the humid 90's expected...and some rain....

..nothing planned.....so we'll putz some.... :)

..coffee is ready..........brb

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. I see you are typing in your sleep again. ;D The coffee is great. Today is the transition from hot to steamy hot. Highs will be in the hi 80s with a chance of T-Storms (hit or miss) throughout the day. Tomorrow the first heatwave of the season starts for real.

Water changes and house cleaning on the agenda today. Company coming for the week. huh Oh well, I will try to make the best of it. :-\
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..yes, it appears that I wasn't, not, awake yet.....hadn't had any coffee yet.....

..but better now, I think.. huh.........need more coffee...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...I miss coffee,,,but I don't miss the gastrointestinal upsets...!

...S/B up to 106 today and dry....we could use some of your eastern area rain...

...putting up another shelf for Lucy later today...we're keeping Our friends' two grandchildren again while he goes for a biopsy of some lung tissue...they're well behaved and Lucy keeps the girls occupied with crafts....today the are going to press some appliques onto their new T-shirts.....

...most of the day will be putzing for me...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 28, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

...S/B up to 106 today and dry....we could use some of your eastern area rain...

...putting up another shelf for Lucy later today...we're keeping Our friends' two grandchildren again while he goes for a biopsy of some lung tissue...they're well behaved and Lucy keeps the girls occupied with crafts....today the are going to press some appliques onto their new T-shirts.....

....the older g'kids are fum......it's the young ones that make you watch all the time.....but fun in their own way too...
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 28, 2018, 11:06:43 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 28, 2018, 10:38:42 AM

....the older g'kids are fum......it's the young ones that make you watch all the time.....but fun in their own way too...
|^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron