• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 10:11:03 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 156
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 159
Total: 159

Coffee on a Tuesday morn'n

Started by Mugwump, June 26, 2018, 05:54:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...the coffee is wonderful....aromatic and full of flavor.....MMMmmmm

..thorms here off/on all day for us.....I'm glad that I got the grass mowed.....LOL.....

...just good old putz'n for us today.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2....grab a cup  ;D

....flash flood watch.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great and another beautiful day here in mid Delaware. Temps going up to 75 with sunny skies & low humidity. Won't last for long with the 90s and T-Storms returning by Thursday at the latest.

Need to get in some water changes. It's going to be hard to get that done with this weather. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...86 now,,,going to 106...still sunny...

....i think we get haircuts today...have to check the calendar...gonna put up some shelves for Lucy and maybe wash TweetyBird...

...my tank is overgrown with plants, even after the trim and pull from last weekend...think I'll trim and pull again today and put them in a white 5g bucket with a light over it then bag them Saturday for the trade table Sunday...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron