• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 02:53:54 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 261
Total: 261

Camallanus worms

Started by Ron Sower, June 26, 2018, 01:17:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ron Sower

...what do you guys use to rid them of your fish...

...I'm using Levamisole...1/4 teaspoon per 100 gallons and a WC next day and another dose...and they are still showing out the butt of one of my old maid angels...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 26, 2018, 01:17:22 AM
...what do you guys use to rid them of your fish...

...I'm using Levamisole...1/4 teaspoon per 100 gallons and a WC next day and another dose...and they are still showing out the butt of one of my old maid angels...

...do you have any medicated food?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...no, but i could soak some food in a solution of the levamisole and try it....think that might work?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 26, 2018, 10:07:56 AM
...no, but i could soak some food in a solution of the levamisole and try it....think that might work?

....yes it should.....not sure of the strength tho......see if Angels Plus, Ken's, etc have the strength on their web sites..?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 26, 2018, 10:23:51 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on June 26, 2018, 10:07:56 AM

....yes it should.....not sure of the strength tho......see if Angels Plus, Ken's, etc have the strength on their web sites..?
|^| Tanks to you!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...you can lay out flake and use a spray bottle  too......let dry and feed....might as well treat 'em all.... |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 26, 2018, 11:45:00 AM
...you can lay out flake and use a spray bottle  too......let dry and feed....might as well treat 'em all.... |^|
...more tanks to you!.. |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron