• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 12:43:01 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 100
Total: 100

Monday morn'n coffee..>

Started by Mugwump, June 25, 2018, 05:58:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Good Morn'n everyone !!

..the coffee is really good this morn'n...........60 now and topping out about 80degs later on today....thorms blowing in for tonight/tomorrow...

...putz'n and an errand, or two......gotta mow this morn'n before more rains..... |^|

...more coffee............. :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. The coffee is great and the weather is too. 69 going up to 80 with low humidity. Need to enjoy this while I can. The rain returns on Wednesday.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...more of the low 100's and clear sunny skies....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 25, 2018, 12:03:36 PM
...more of the low 100's and clear sunny skies....

..........after the rain moves out Wednesday, we'll see those humid 90's again......................... :o
Jon