• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 11:31:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 121
Total: 122

Saturday morning coffee==>

Started by Mugwump, June 23, 2018, 03:58:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....the coffee is brewing...........smells awesome  |^|

..from low 60's now, to the 80's for us today.....50's tonight....what crazy weather....

...off to the airport later this morning....Jan's flight home arrives about 10am..... :)

..need coffee....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

aaahhhhh....much better  |^|...great coffee
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning all. Great coffee to wake up to. Drizzling out there right now. We will get on and off showers throughout the day.

More putzing in the fishroom and lounging around today. The 70 percent chance of rain forced me to cancel my plans to drive down to the beach. huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 23, 2018, 06:01:01 AM
Good morning all. Great coffee to wake up to. Drizzling out there right now. We will get on and off showers throughout the day.

More putzing in the fishroom and lounging around today. The 70 percent chance of rain forced me to cancel my plans to drive down to the beach. huh

...I think our rain has moved on now....but returns in a few days huh......my sinuses are bonkers....... wfwf
Jon

Ron Sower

...low triple digits here still...but nice and sunny...

...did a WC yesterday and will do another tonight...treating for camallanus worms seen in one of the old maids (angel)....I'm guessing they came in some frozen foods or eggs in plants or water from other hobbyists...

...errands later today to Walmart and Walgreen's.....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...did a WC yesterday and will do another tonight...treating for camallanus worms seen in one of the old maids (angel)....I'm guessing they came in some frozen foods or eggs in plants or water from other hobbyists...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 23, 2018, 01:03:42 PM

I read both threads...............and had double vison.....LOL............ huh

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on June 23, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

I read both threads...............and had double vison.....LOL............ huh

,,,oops...sorry ...messed up didn't I?... :-X :-X :-X
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...naw......I just thought i was goofy.....LOL.....
Jon

Ron Sower

....last I heard he was still in the Disney regime!!... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on June 23, 2018, 05:53:14 PM
....last I heard he was still in the Disney regime!!... ;)

...ha ha ha yulp yulp yulp.......LOL
Jon