• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 12:42:07 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 106
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 98
Total: 98

Wednesday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 20, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....morm'm all....... :)

..finally a cooler day.....mid 70's....alas, but still muggy..... huh...LOL..oh well?

..a couple errands this morn'n, then maybe cut the grass?...if it drys out  huh

....need more coffee.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...'bout ready for pot #2............. |^|...the coffee is really good this morning.... :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is good. A little warm here but topping off in the high 80s today. A little better that yesterdays 90+. I can't believe the grass is already browning up especially after all of that rain we had over the last several weeks. It's probably because we have some lousy sandy soil around here.

I have to get down in the fishroom to do some water changes. I've been kind of busy running up and down the Mid-Atlantic and Lower Northeast.  wfwf wfwf wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

..the temp is cooler here but you could never tell..... huh....it's humid as hell...... wfwf

...went out and grabbed a sandwich....and that's enough for me......home and staying there...........big thorms again tonight and tomorrow....ugly stuff.... wfwf
Jon