• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:23:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 126
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 126
Total: 126

I need to piss and moan

Started by LizStreithorst, June 18, 2018, 03:41:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

All I want to do in life is go to work, groom dogs, come home and play with my chickens and do fish stuff.  Is that too much to ask?  I guess so.

Instead I have to deal with all this doctor shit because of my back.  My family doctor is certain that I will need back surgery and after seeing my X-Rays I can't help but agree.  It's not his fault but here lately it seems that I spend more time doing the doctor thing than doing my normal stuff.  It's not really the case but it sure does feel like it.  I hate this!

I have physical therapy Wed at 10 and my family Dr. wants to see me when they get done with me.  I'm up for that.

Just now the Neurosurgeon's office that my Dr, and I decided upon together called.  I have to see one of his nurse practitioners before I see His Highness Doctor Clabberbuck.  (you have no idea how badly I have fucked up his name)  The nurse practitioner doesn't have an appointment open until July 25th.  Now I have that to worry about for 3 whole months!  I am not used to this and I am not good at dealing with this.  I guess I'd better suck it up and learn how.

If His Highness Dr. Clabberbuck decides that he can fix me with surgery he had just better be able to do it in Sept.  My nephew, Tom can fly from London and take care of me then.

Have I said that I hate this?  I have always been sound of body.  I refuse to be an invalid.  I will buy a gun and put it to my head if it get's to the point where I can no longer do for myself. 

Sorry...I needed to get all these feelings down on paper.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 18, 2018, 03:41:50 PM
All I want to do in life is go to work, groom dogs, come home and play with my chickens and do fish stuff.  Is that too much to ask?  I guess so.

Instead I have to deal with all this doctor shit because of my back.  My family doctor is certain that I will need back surgery and after seeing my X-Rays I can't help but agree.  It's not his fault but here lately it seems that I spend more time doing the doctor thing than doing my normal stuff.  It's not really the case but it sure does feel like it.  I hate this!

I have physical therapy Wed at 10 and my family Dr. wants to see me when they get done with me.  I'm up for that.

Just now the Neurosurgeon's office that my Dr, and I decided upon together called.  I have to see one of his nurse practitioners before I see His Highness Doctor Clabberbuck.  (you have no idea how badly I have fucked up his name)  The nurse practitioner doesn't have an appointment open until July 25th.  Now I have that to worry about for 3 whole months!  I am not used to this and I am not good at dealing with this.  I guess I'd better suck it up and learn how.

If His Highness Dr. Clabberbuck decides that he can fix me with surgery he had just better be able to do it in Sept.  My nephew, Tom can fly from London and take care of me then.

Have I said that I hate this?  I have always been sound of body.  I refuse to be an invalid.  I will buy a gun and put it to my head if it get's to the point where I can no longer do for myself. 

Sorry...I needed to get all these feelings down on paper.

...that's a long time to wait for an appt to just see the flunky so he can get his $$$'s, then pass you on to dr clusterfuck for his consultation....sheesh.....perhaps your reg Dr. can call them and help speed things up?.......heaven forbid that 'Mama Bear' would have to give him a "kind" word of encouragement...... wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I was told by one of my veterinarians who had successful back surgery by Dr Shutlefuck that it takes 2 months to see the big guy.  He's the dude that specializes in fixing back surgeries that other neurosurgeons ahd fuck u;.Mama Bear can't help.  She is being held captive by forces stronger than she.  Mama Bear's forte is in dealing with immediate threats. I feel sorry for her. 

It is what it is.  My only choice is to deal with it and decide for myself if I accept or reject the choices that I am offered.  I think I'll do a WC.  I always feel better after WC.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 18, 2018, 04:11:37 PM
I was told by one of my veterinarians who had successful back surgery by Dr Shutlefuck that it takes 2 months to see the big guy.  He's the dude that specializes in fixing back surgeries that other neurosurgeons ahd fuck u;.Mama Bear can't help.  She is being held captive by forces stronger than she.  Mama Bear's forte is in dealing with immediate threats. I feel sorry for her. 

It is what it is.  My only choice is to deal with it and decide for myself if I accept or reject the choices that I am offered.  I think I'll do a WC.  I always feel better after WC.

I know that all will work out fine once you finally get to Oz...... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron