• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 06:06:21 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 217
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 204
Total: 204

Sunday things

Started by Mugwump, June 17, 2018, 07:27:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......nice morning, before the heat sets in later.....no skunks either...LOL...

...so what's up?....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Today started off hot and steamy but the sun came out and the humidify diminished and it's not unbearably hot.  I've been doing the huge sponge squeezings and other fish room chores today.  I have all but 8 sponges "squoze".  That big chore would have been done by now but I have been doing laundry at the same time and hanging clean stuff and bringing new.  Big wind came in and the rain heavy could were coming in from the West. 

I got crazy and gave the weather a piece of my mind.  I yelled at it.  I said, "I am hanging out laundry.  Blow all you want but don't rain"  I told the weather that I am the Mama Bear.  I was expecting to be sent a tornado but all I got was a few drops or rain.  The sun is out again huh
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 17, 2018, 12:44:10 PM
Today started off hot and steamy but the sun came out and the humidify diminished and it's not unbearably hot.  I've been doing the huge sponge squeezings and other fish room chores today.  I have all but 8 sponges "squoze".  That big chore would have been done by now but I have been doing laundry at the same time and hanging clean stuff and bringing new.  Big wind came in and the rain heavy could were coming in from the West. 

I got crazy and gave the weather a piece of my mind.  I yelled at it.  I said, "I am hanging out laundry.  Blow all you want but don't rain"  I told the weather that I am the Mama Bear.  I was expecting to be sent a tornado but all I got was a few drops or rain.  The sun is out again huh

..the air here is so thick you could cut it with a saw.....blah....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..the boys have been in and out all day.....it was a nice Father's Day for me........ :).....
Jon

Mugwump

..just looked and the humidity and dew point are both 76........ wfwf
Jon