• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 03:45:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 159
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 153
Total: 154

Sunday Morn'n coffee...MMmmmm

Started by Mugwump, June 17, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..the coffee is very, very good... |^|

...about 75degs already/still?.... huh....it'll be another hot one for us here.....garden & plants are growing like xrazy... |^|

..mot much planned for today, we finished most the 'to-dos' yesterday.....tho those bushes still need trimming.... ;)....

More coffee.........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Another sunny and bright day but the humidity is back and the temps are approaching 90. Summer is about to kick in.

Happy Father's Guys. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 17, 2018, 08:31:39 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Another sunny and bright day but the humidity is back and the temps are approaching 90. Summer is about to kick in.

Happy Father's Guys. |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|

.....yes...........'Happy Father's day' , guys..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...thanks and Happy Dad's Day back at all of you...

...I've been out of the loop since the daughter and gdaughter got here...it was a total surprise to Lucy...I took her on into the pizza place and we dilly-dallied at the front placing our order and then went on to the back room....the gang was there...shouting surprise!...which it wasn't really cause she knew we were doing the party there....but then Jen and Emery came around the corner and her tears started flowing...cha-ching...score points for ol' Ron-Ron and the rest of the gang...!!!...there were about 20 of us there and no one in the whole group let it slip that the kids were coming...it was amazing!

...yesterday was a laid-back visit day and we had burgers from our grill last night...I located the recipe on line for a sauce that Smash Burger chain uses and made it up...it was great....

...today we're going on up to Scottsdale to take the kids back up to their friend's place on a lake and we're going to just hang out there and come on home later tonight, leaving the kids there....friends will take them to the airport tomorrow....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron