• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 07:23:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 178
Total: 178

Saturday coffee

Started by Mugwump, June 16, 2018, 05:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....the coffee is very, very good  |^|

...another hot day for us in the mid 90's....and humid.....our hottest weather so far  huh

...Sassy smells better after her skunk encounter of the third kind......she's so fast that she avoided the main blast....well somewhat...... wfwf

...nothing planned..............nothing... |^|...then again, I haven't checked the calendar yet..... |^|....maybe I won't look at it.... :D

..anyway.....more coffee................brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. Another beautiful day in the First State. Vikki is here for the Father's Say weekend so I am sure I will be pretty busy. We will be going down to Rehoboth beach tomorrow.

Hopefully the traffic will not be too bad. With the Firefly Music Festival being held around my area this weekend getting to the beach might be a little easier than getting around here.

The only thing I may do is weed and water (Yes I have to water) my flowers & bushes.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on June 16, 2018, 06:05:09 AM
The coffee is great this morning. Another beautiful day in the First State. Vikki is here for the Father's Say weekend so I am sure I will be pretty busy. We will be going down to Rehoboth beach tomorrow.

Hopefully the traffic will not be too bad. With the Firefly Music Festival being held around my area this weekend getting to the beach might be a little easier than getting around here.

The only thing I may do is weed and water (Yes I have to water) my flowers & bushes.

...I miss going to the beach..... huh...have fun.........be safe
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson