• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 07:58:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,248
  • Total Topics: 18,509
  • Online today: 152
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 150
Total: 150

Friday....

Started by Mugwump, June 15, 2018, 09:55:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..........slow day here, but the weather has the pairs cleaning..... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

It sure does.  Pulled a BIG Marble/Blusher spawn yesterday.  Also had a Platinum/Blue Ghost cleaning like mad yesterday. I expect a batch of eggs when I go down there this morning.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

I took the day off.  I have an MRI scheduled for later today.  I've been messing around in the fish room squeezing sponges, doing wipe downs and setting up a 190 gallon container outside for a group of snots I have coming in next week.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

....it went from a cool rainy, windy, morning to a sunny, hoy, and muggy 91degs at the moment........crazy weather..... huh

....but...(3) angel spawns.....LOL...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

What an adventure!  I go to Hattiesburg a couple times a month but I only go to a few places that easy to get to.  Hattiesburg has turned into the Big City.  I have never felt like such a country bumpkin. 

The little hospital has gotten huge.  I was given directions but since I have no sense of direction whatsoever as well as an unreasonable fear of being lost.  I knew that I was in the right area but there were a gazillion parking lots.  I chose one and parked between C and D which I was able to remember by thinking about my grades in school.  A very kind gentleman directed me to the wrong MRI place.  Then I was directed to the correct place which was down the around the corner and down the road (walking distance)  I feared that when I got done I would be unable to find the Pemite because she's about the size of my pinky.  I found the right building and a very kind lady who must have seen the fear in my eyes walked me to the right place. 

There was almost no waiting time.  I was taken for X-Rays first and then to the MRI.  The MRI technician was very nice to me.  He let me see my X-Rays and after the MRI let me see those pictures and explained the to me.  I found out that I have bulging discs.  The MRI was totally cool.  Despite the loud noise of it I was able to close my eyes and relax.  I almost took a nap.

It turns out that I was smart enough to be able to find the Peamite without trouble and drove home.  ATM I'm enjoying a well deserved beer and a good imported cigar.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 15, 2018, 04:04:43 PM
What an adventure!  I go to Hattiesburg a couple times a month but I only go to a few places that easy to get to.  Hattiesburg has turned into the Big City.  I have never felt like such a country bumpkin. 

The little hospital has gotten huge.  I was given directions but since I have no sense of direction whatsoever as well as an unreasonable fear of being lost.  I knew that I was in the right area but there were a gazillion parking lots.  I chose one and parked between C and D which I was able to remember by thinking about my grades in school.  A very kind gentleman directed me to the wrong MRI place.  Then I was directed to the correct place which was down the around the corner and down the road (walking distance)  I feared that when I got done I would be unable to find the Pemite because she's about the size of my pinky.  I found the right building and a very kind lady who must have seen the fear in my eyes walked me to the right place. 

There was almost no waiting time.  I was taken for X-Rays first and then to the MRI.  The MRI technician was very nice to me.  He let me see my X-Rays and after the MRI let me see those pictures and explained the to me.  I found out that I have bulging discs.  The MRI was totally cool.  Despite the loud noise of it I was able to close my eyes and relax.  I almost took a nap.

It turns out that I was smart enough to be able to find the Peamite without trouble and drove home.  ATM I'm enjoying a well deserved beer and a good imported cigar.

....ah, an adventure..... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|  cool beans !......glad that you're home safe & sound.... ;)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm a strange one.  I wasn't afraid of the MRI.  I was afraid of not being able to find my way to the place and finding my way back to my car wfwf

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on June 15, 2018, 05:57:04 PM
I'm a strange one.  I wasn't afraid of the MRI.  I was afraid of not being able to find my way to the place and finding my way back to my car wfwf

....when you get out of your car, ask the GPS for directions to the place.......when you come out...follow that GPS backwards to your car  :)
Jon

LizStreithorst

I'm stupid.  Someone patient with a stupid person would have to show me how.  I can kind of use the GPS on my phone but I'm not that good at it.  I always tell people that I'm not really stupid that I'm just stupid with some things.