• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 11:14:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 231
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 244
Total: 244

Rockford Fish Swap

Started by Mugwump, June 04, 2018, 05:54:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

.....it's coming here pretty quick.....

...can't wait !!
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Is this the swap that you put on, Muggs?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 15, 2018, 07:22:41 PM
Is this the swap that you put on, Muggs?

....yup.....Jan/myself/Bob/Gale.... :D...
Jon

waterboy

And a pretty good swap it is too.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...I'm going to start rooking for a venue for one here in the Phoenix area...If you don't mind, how much does your room cost?  I paid $125-$150 to the Eagles in Auburn, WA...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on July 16, 2018, 10:34:08 AM
...I'm going to start rooking for a venue for one here in the Phoenix area...If you don't mind, how much does your room cost?  I paid $125-$150 to the Eagles in Auburn, WA...

...ours is quite a bit more than that here............we're in a venue that can hold large weddings, etc. with it's room capacity.
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on July 16, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on July 16, 2018, 10:34:08 AM

...ours is quite a bit more than that here............we're in a venue that can hold large weddings, etc. with it's room capacity.
..ok...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

When do you think you'll have your swap, Ron?

Ron Sower

...it's so early in the development of our organization that i'm not quite certain when...do you have times that would suit you?...

...our board meeting is Wednesday night and I can bring it up...I think there is enough interest to get things started....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Our swaps for the remainder of the year are the first week of the month. Next year isn't set in stone. 'Cept maybe our Rockford swap. You pick a day next year and we'll make the trip. Gale and I love road trips.

Ron Sower

...Is sometime in October or November this year too soon for you?...I have a place you can stay...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

It's never too soon. We have events Oct 7th and the 19th and 20th,. Nov 4th we have a swap. We're open for the road trip any other time.

Mugwump

Which reminds me..........it's time to start hyping our Sept swap............ |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon