• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 03:36:31 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 268
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 263
Total: 263

Free Fish Supplies Illinois

Started by Owl307, May 31, 2018, 03:04:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Owl307

Hey, haven't been on in awhile but I'm moving to Nevada! I'm going to buy new supplies when I get out there instead of dragging everything across the country. I've got a bunch of random supplies and tanks that need to go. Anything and everything is free! I've got a 65gal, like two twenty longs, a 40 breeder, not too sure all what's there. There's two light fixtures, one fits the 65. Some small air pumps, maybe a small heater in there and fake plants. I'm located in Oswego, Illinois. If anyone is interested you can text me at 331-302-1113. Have a great day!
With patience and perseverance anything can be accomplished.

Mugwump

Melanie.......how in the word are you?......Nevada?......the whole family?...or just you?.....

Let me ask around to see if I know of anyone.....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Owl307

I'm doing good  :) and only I am moving! Although my sister is looking at places in Colorado and Montana and then my parents are moving West I think when they retire. I'm not quite sure I'll stay there but it will be interesting! Thanks so much for asking around! Haven't seen you in forever!

LizStreithorst

I don't know you but anyone who is good with Mug is good with me.  I wish you the best of luck with your move and your life.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: Owl307 on May 31, 2018, 03:51:55 PM
I'm doing good  :) and only I am moving! Although my sister is looking at places in Colorado and Montana and then my parents are moving West I think when they retire. I'm not quite sure I'll stay there but it will be interesting! Thanks so much for asking around! Haven't seen you in forever!

....Good grief....the birds are flying the coop......LOL....tell your Mom we said hello...and tell Sis........Colorado  |^|.....our #3 son, and family moved out there and love it  :D

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 31, 2018, 04:31:46 PM
I don't know you but anyone who is good with Mug is good with me.  I wish you the best of luck with your move and your life.

..when Melanie first joined us here she was about 14...now she's a lovely 20 year old?...and no more braces  ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

...Hi Melanie...you'll be next door to us her in Az...we love living here in the southwest...

...good luck to you... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Rjb3

Good luck to you. And don't be a stranger. Pop in from time to time and let us know how you're doing. Be sure and tell your Mom and sister we said Howdy. Take care.

Mugwump

Jon

Owl307

Nope, got nothing! Going to try craigslist next. Thanks for all the well wishes everyone!