• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:32:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,309
  • Total Topics: 18,528
  • Online today: 132
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 125
Total: 126

Friday coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 25, 2018, 04:37:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...morn'n all............

...the coffee is very good...MMMmmmmm.....another hot day for us....mid 60's already...upper 80's later.....humidity now is 54%..but the dew point is 76degs...blah....

..just putz'n......couple g'kids will be over this morn'n while their Mom goes to an appt somewhere..... huh...that'll be kicks  ;D

..need more coffee...brb 
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2, and how do you do.....grab a cup... :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...have fun with the family, Mugs...

...another warm one here today...looks like it's going to get close to 99...

...the Friday nite dining club is meeting here tonight for pot luck...most of the girls are going to go out shopping and lunching together today and leaving it for the men to pull the dinner together...we're doing it BYOMTG, BYOB, & BASD...bring your own meat to grill, bring your own beverage, & bring a side dish...these meals always turn up with some great food and leftovers...!

...so today after I get back from the grocery store, I'm going to hang the barn door...

...tomorrow we're going Jeeping...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Thanks, Ron......sounds like you folks got the making of a good party going on out there... |^|

Kids just left......and it's now 87 at 11am in the morn'n.....I see 90's today......likely a boomer later too..... |^|.....

...just stuck a gallon jar full of water, and tea bags, out on the deck rail.....sun tea rocks  |^|
Jon

Ron Sower

...sun tea...yum tea... |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 25, 2018, 11:57:13 AM
...sun tea...yum tea... |^|

...yup.....we drink it all summer....MMMmmmm...good stuff...

We took off and drove over to St. Charles for a bit......shopped around ....nice day........90degs now....humid, of course.....thorms arriving here in about a hour.... huh
Jon

Ron Sower

...got the groceries needed...cleaning up and straighteing the patio and deck when one of them comes by and says that since it's supposed to be around 99 at 5 when we meet to have drinks and lets have it at the annex clubhouse...I guess that might be better fr these old people!!! wfwf
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron