• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 24, 2024, 08:04:15 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 130
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 165
Total: 165

Wow

Started by b125killer, June 28, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b125killer

As I was watching the angels in the 40 breeder I noticed that the Pb clown pair in there was fighting with a smokey paraiba female. As I watched them go back and forth I seen that the paraiba had her breeding tube down. Then she started to try and lay eggs on the male Pb clown. she went right up his side and squirted out a few eggs at him. Is that normal or is that paraida a little touched?   
Scott

Mugwump

LOL...put another slate in there and move the pests out...she's frustrated, needs to lay NOW...help her out...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

b125killer

I could put her in another tank but  she would have to go into the big community tank. She is just a little girl I'm sure she would get harassed in that tank. I also have the tank with the smokey blue chocolate pair. There is also a smokey albino and the albino koi. The smokey blue chocolates are fanning eggs right now so I'm not to sure it would be good to put her in there just yet. I'll wait till the morning I'm sure the chocolates will have there egg breakfast done by then.   
Scott

Mugwump

Heck, set up a ten gallon...plop the pair in there....think if you were watching football, and Michelle said, the babies ready....ask her what she would say if you said "game's almost over, hon".....LOL...
The pair just want there own place, like all pairs....but in her case...put a rush that... ;D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

LOL...get the pair moved, or did she drop eggs all over the place??....She needs a boy friend... ;D
Jon

b125killer

She just dropped eggs all over after the other angels didn't want tlthe eggs on them. I do have a male all ready for her. Just need to get them there own room. Tank space is getting tight around here.
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on June 29, 2013, 06:55:26 PM
She just dropped eggs all over after the other angels didn't want tlthe eggs on them. I do have a male all ready for her. Just need to get them there own room. Tank space is getting tight around here.

more tanks...more tanks...more tanks./..take Michelle out for a romantic evening, and whisper and coo 'more tanks' in her ear..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

b125killer

I think that taking her out in public would be a good ideal. That way I'll have a witness when she beats the snot out of me for mentioning more tanks LOL. 
Scott

Mugwump

Quote from: b125killer on June 29, 2013, 08:08:49 PM
I think that taking her out in public would be a good ideal. That way I'll have a witness when she beats the snot out of me for mentioning more tanks LOL.

ROTFLMAO..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon