• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Wednesday morn'n blink...

Started by Mugwump, May 23, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..morn'n all.....coffee's very, bery good...MMMmmmm

..was on earlier and then it blinked and said 'timed out'..... huh...but popped back in a short bit.... huh.....oh well...server maintenance....?

...a few errands early..then some serious putz'n.....we'll be getting warmer and warmer as the next few days roll by......and ir's crazy humid already....time to flip the AC on?...maybe

..more coffee...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning. The coffee is great. Rain came through last night and is gone. Calling for partly cloudy skies and temps getting up to 80. Overall we are looking at a nice day.

Got some water changes to do then I will go out for a bit to find some bug repelling plants.  huh
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: Mugwump on May 23, 2018, 05:41:14 AM
..was on earlier and then it blinked and said 'timed out'..... huh...but popped back in a short bit.... huh.....oh well...server maintenance....?

Yeah...  that was me.  I got a late start, slept in last night, so a late finish this morning.

Dennis

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 23, 2018, 06:10:33 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 23, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

Yeah...  that was me.  I got a late start, slept in last night, so a late finish this morning.

Dennis

...kinda figured it was you, Dennis......I tried the 'Ball Aquatics' site too...and it wasn't coming up either...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...Hi guys!... miss you all yesterday...

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron