• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Monday morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 21, 2018, 05:06:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....Good morning....coffee is very good...... ;)

...another cool day with rain/thorms....about 50 now...might see low 60's  huh......boy are things green around here....

....a slow day for us....few errands is all...... huh....and a bit of fish room putz'n....

...but more coffee before anything.....brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great this morning. A beautiful day predicted by the forecasters with sunny skies and temps topping off at 75. Can't wait.

Will probably spend most of the day on the porch or deck just relaxing.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 21, 2018, 06:46:28 AM
The coffee is great this morning. A beautiful day predicted by the forecasters with sunny skies and temps topping off at 75. Can't wait.

Will probably spend most of the day on the porch or deck just relaxing.

...enjoy  :D....your next system is pouring here.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Busy day here.  Chloe is going to the vet for 2 surgeries.  I'll be picking her up the same day which surprised me.  I have a box of fish to bag and ship.  Chef wants to stop by if the timing works out and I'm home.
Always move forward. Never look back.