• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:14:53 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 162
Total: 162

Saturday gloomy Saturday....

Started by Mugwump, May 19, 2018, 01:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

.....looks as if Willie's next storm system is pass'n thru now.... huh :)

..been putz'n down in the fish room ...about done  huh.....trying to take everything we can for this last swap before fall...... |^|....then we'll be on auto pilot just growing out fry for then..

...what's up gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Not a drop of rain today an the temp isn't unbearable.  It's a great day to be playing outside.  I'll be re-potting my medicinal herbs in just a bit.  Sure do hope we get a good soaking rain some day soon.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

.....here's what we're looking at for the week....LOL...look at tomorrow...

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

I've been feeling sorry for you with that constant terrible rain for what must seem like forever.  During the past several years we've had drought in the spring and torrential rains in the summer.  That's exactly the opposite of the normal thing.  We're not in a drought yet but a good soaking rain would sure do us some good.

wsantia1

We may get a break tomorrow afternoon. Been raining all day except for a 45 minute period around. All of the dogs in the neighborhood out were around then. Kobe hate the rain. He loves the snow and cold but wants no part of this. huh

Been in the basement cleaning up a bit today.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

Well, I didn't get the first plant re-potted.  I did stuff that needed doing more.  I put a good dent in making this pig sty of a house presentable.  I'm not done yet, either.  What kind of person takes more pride in her fish room than she does in the rest of the house? 

Mugwump

$...#2 son & family stopped by...after we had two separate folks buying fish before the swap.....everyone's finally gone now......it's so nice and quiet....ssshhhh   |^|

...long day for us...and another long one tomorrow......but fun days indeed....
Jon

wsantia1

The rain stopped, there was a big rainbow over the house and there was a blue sky in the southwest. Hopefully a sign of better days to come. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

....I hope you start getting a few days nice weather now....... |^|....sit on the eck...fire up the 'er.....grill....relax
Jon

Mugwump

...time to go read.......night folks !
Jon