• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 09:01:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Blue glitter in the hopper

Started by Mugwump, May 18, 2018, 05:36:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...seeings that the first one I pulled wasn't all that great.....egg dump?....I pulled a real nice one today.....the 2nd pair is cleaning....I'll pull that one too when they do the deed.....

Both pairs try to raise...but just don't quite pull it off.....they'll get more practice after these spawns....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...looking pretty good, so far..... ;)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

That's great news Jon. Wishing you luck with those. I think my Koi did an egg dump too.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...blew 'em off the slate.....and did a nice water change.....they're wiggling like hell in mass..... |^|...figure free swim before the end of the week.....

I'm getting excited  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Jon

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

...they've been up for a couple days....I forgot to post a vid from the event tho.....anyway...nice spawn..only 1 or 2 whities......so everything looking really good at this time.... |^|

Jon

Ron Sower

...the Mugs' Factory is cranked up and rolling full steam now...! |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 26, 2018, 11:05:53 AM
...the Mugs' Factory is cranked up and rolling full steam now...! |^|

...thanks, Ron.....we got rid of a whole lot of fish.....this is just part of the reason why...... |^|......time to revitalize !....change gears and begin anew..... :D
Jon

Babers

Joel

waterboy

You got a pretty good bunch there.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

I love the sight of little orange bellies in the morn'n.... ;D
Jon

Mugwump

I may need to order some more bbs eggs......theses fry are pigs  |^|
Jon