• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 05:13:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 227
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 250
Total: 250

This looks so good

Started by LizStreithorst, May 16, 2018, 03:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizStreithorst

It looks good hot and I bet it would be good cold and well.  I'll buy the stuff Friday and make it Saturday.  Tonight is some frozen Chinese crap from the freezer case.  Tomorrow is my excellent home make spicy Cajun gumbo.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 16, 2018, 03:39:37 PM
It looks good hot and I bet it would be good cold and well.  I'll buy the stuff Friday and make it Saturday.  Tonight is some frozen Chinese crap from the freezer case.  Tomorrow is my excellent home make spicy Cajun gumbo.

....pic???

..recipe???

huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 16, 2018, 04:07:01 PM
Dammit.  You know me.  I always forget to attach the link.https://www.splendidtable.org/recipes/pork-schnitzel-with-cucumber-salad?utm_campaign=TST_WNK_20180516&utm_medium=email&utm_source=sfmc_Newsletter&utm_content=The%20Weeknight%20Kitchen:%20Pork%20Schnitzel%20with%20Cucumber%20Salad

....Ahhh....breaded veal  |^|....when I was a young lad, and still at home, My Mom would make me breaded veal every year for my birthday dinner.....MMMmmmmm...it's been a long time...

I know they say pork tenderloin, but my eyes see breaded veal....yup
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Veal used to be cheap.    I can't even find it anymore.   Pork is the best substitute,

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 16, 2018, 04:58:35 PM
Veal used to be cheap.    I can't even find it anymore.   Pork is the best substitute,

....yes, it is......and it tries.......but no cigar... :'(
Jon

LizStreithorst