• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Good old Tuesday....

Started by Mugwump, May 15, 2018, 08:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...at least the sun is trying to come out..... huh......fun spring....if ya got a boat.. huh...LOL

...a couple errands, I guess........need mower gas, etc.....

..what's up gang?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

... we and 3 other couples we pal with are going to Tombstone today and coming back Thursday...

...look out all you gunslingers out there!!!...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

The sun is out and it is humid. Big time storms headed our way.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 15, 2018, 10:20:45 AM
The sun is out and it is humid. Big time storms headed our way.

...big storms ?.....we're sharing...... ;D
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 15, 2018, 10:19:20 AM
... we and 3 other couples we pal with are going to Tombstone today and coming back Thursday...

LOL There aren't two days worth of things to see in Tombstone.  The whole town is just barely over a block long.

Well maybe a couple blocks.  Used to be a small restaurant a block off the main drag that had great ribs. Probably gone now and I don't remember the name either..
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

wsantia1

Quote from: waterboy on May 15, 2018, 01:43:40 PM

LOL There aren't two days worth of things to see in Tombstone.  The whole town is just barely over a block long.

Well maybe a couple blocks.  Used to be a small restaurant a block off the main drag that had great ribs. Probably gone now and I don't remember the name either..

The last time I was there was 45 years ago. There was not much to do there then either. They did have a re-enactment of the gunfight and I remember that as the highlight. 
Willie

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 15, 2018, 03:18:53 PM

The last time I was there was 45 years ago. There was not much to do there then either. They did have a re-enactment of the gunfight and I remember that as the highlight.

....I remember the gun fight too.....and one nice souvenir store..... huh...but it's been age since then...
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on May 15, 2018, 04:04:09 PM

....I remember the gun fight too.....and one nice souvenir store..... huh...but it's been age since then...
...well...we were there for a day and a half...stayed busy the whole time...ate at several different ''saloons"... saw the huge Rose Tree...took the trolley tour through town...watched a comic gunfight...didn't see the one in the main street...lots of souvenir shops...Ghost Tour in the Bird Cage...I didn't go to that one, but half of the group did...my knee and back slowed me down a bit...we all had a lot of fun and are going to plan our next road trip together...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

wsantia1

Quote from: Ron Sower on May 18, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

...well...we were there for a day and a half...stayed busy the whole time...ate at several different ''saloons"... saw the huge Rose Tree...took the trolley tour through town...watched a comic gunfight...didn't see the one in the main street...lots of souvenir shops...Ghost Tour in the Bird Cage...I didn't go to that one, but half of the group did...my knee and back slowed me down a bit...we all had a lot of fun and are going to plan our next road trip together...

Glad to hear that you had a good time Ron. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Ron Sower

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 18, 2018, 12:24:33 PM
Quote from: Ron Sower on May 18, 2018, 12:11:00 PM

Glad to hear that you had a good time Ron. |^| |^| |^|
...Thanks, Willie...it was great!... wishing the whole time my Dad was still alive...we stayed in a motel that John Wayne stayed in while filming there and my Dad loved the westerns and any John Wayne movie...!
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron