• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 09:22:12 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 243
Total: 243

Sunday..Mother's Day

Started by Mugwump, May 13, 2018, 08:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...Happy Mother's Day !!

....warmer..kinda...but no sun yet.... huh

...we're just hang'n around here today....the boys will be dropping by later on.....might sneak a couple water changes in tho....move fry?.....move 'Edgar' ?....he does need to be up to a top tier tank....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Happy Mother's Day !!
Daughter is coming out to take the wife out for lunch. # 3 and #4 sons are cooking her steak on the grill for supper. Now if only the sun would come out
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

..indeed..if only the sun would come out.......... huh

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Happy Mother's day. Raining and cold.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

LizStreithorst

I never celebrate because I'm not a mother.  People say that I'm mother to all my critters which is true but not the same as having human children who you have given birth to.

Today is a beautiful day.  The house is a sty but the fish room is clean and welcoming.  I guess y'all know where my priorities lie.
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

...sun never did peek out...but it was in the mid 60's which is warmer than we've had in a bit...........yup, here comes the rain again... huh

....almost time to settle in for the day......

fish room looks nice, Liz.... |^|
Jon

waterboy

Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 13, 2018, 12:15:48 PM
I never celebrate because I'm not a mother.  People say that I'm mother to all my critters which is true but not the same as having human children who you have given birth to.

Today is a beautiful day.  The house is a sty but the fish room is clean and welcoming.  I guess y'all know where my priorities lie.

Fish room looks great. Any time you want to come and help clean up mine you are welcome. You would probably have a heart attack if you ever saw mine.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

LizStreithorst

Quote from: waterboy on May 13, 2018, 07:34:07 PM
Quote from: LizStreithorst on May 13, 2018, 12:15:48 PM

Fish room looks great. Any time you want to come and help clean up mine you are welcome. You would probably have a heart attack if you ever saw mine.

I did mine a few days after the Chickens came in and discovered my meal worm cultures.  They scratched around it and made one holey mess.  My house is still a sty but I don't care.  I take more pride in my fish than I do in my house.
Always move forward. Never look back.