• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 25, 2024, 09:10:54 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 199
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 145
Total: 147

Sunday Morn'n coffee

Started by Mugwump, May 13, 2018, 05:54:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's very good..... |^|

..a bit warmer here..upper 60's expected and the rain returning tonight....about 50 degs at present....

....just putz'n is all.... huh

..but more coffee for sure...brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Another perfect day here.  I'll be taking down the partition I built to keep the chicks safe from the big hens.  It was meant to be temporary so it will be easy.  I'll put up another feeder for them and build some more perches.  I'm glad that my chicken house is 96 sq. ft.  Even though the hens only go in at night I'd hate to see them packed in cheek to jowl.  I have 24 birds in all.  I didn't loose a single one of the 19 that I got from the hatchery.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Good morning all. Happy Mother's Day. The coffee is great. Rained all night and still drizzling out. Hopefully it clears up later.

Taking Vikki to the movies later but first have to get out and buy a MD card and another little gift item. We have been running around since Thursday getting things together for her daughter's college graduation. Everything went great but we are exhausted. huh wfwf
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 13, 2018, 06:18:02 AM
Good morning all. Happy Mother's Day. The coffee is great. Rained all night and still drizzling out. Hopefully it clears up later.

Taking Vikki to the movies later but first have to get out and buy a MD card and another little gift item. We have been running around since Thursday getting things together for her daughter's college graduation. Everything went great but we are exhausted. huh wfwf

I'll bet you're exhausted.....those events are fun, but crammed with activity.... wfwf

...what's the movie of the day there ?... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 13, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

I'll bet you're exhausted.....those events are fun, but crammed with activity.... wfwf

We are going to see the Avengers now that all of the hoopla has cooled a bit. She likes the super hero movies. I do too but I like other types of movies too. lol
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 13, 2018, 06:27:47 AM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 13, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

We are going to see the Avengers now that all of the hoopla has cooled a bit. She likes the super hero movies. I do too but I like other types of movies too. lol

...the kids saw it and said it was pretty good... |^|...enjoy.... |^|
Jon