• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:29 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,249
  • Total Topics: 18,510
  • Online today: 163
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 135
Total: 136

OK.....Happy Birthday, Dennis

Started by Mugwump, May 10, 2018, 07:09:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....got it right this time.....LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Always move forward. Never look back.

waterboy

Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

BillT

Happy Birthday Dennis.

That guy is just burning through birthdays!

Mugwump

Quote from: BillT on May 10, 2018, 08:52:22 AM
Happy Birthday Dennis.

That guy is just burning through birthdays!

...seems like one a week, huh  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Rjb3

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

BallAquatics

Thanks again folks.  You are the best!   |^|

Dennis

wsantia1

Happy Belated Birthday Dennis. Been a little out of touch lately. Hope you had a great day. |^| |^| |^|
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

BallAquatics

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 14, 2018, 06:05:01 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Dennis. Been a little out of touch lately. Hope you had a great day. |^| |^| |^|

Thanks Willie.  I had a fantastic day.  I've been feeling great and the weather has been superb...  been burning up the back roads daily on the bike.

Dennis

wsantia1

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 15, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

Thanks Willie.  I had a fantastic day.  I've been feeling great and the weather has been superb...  been burning up the back roads daily on the bike.

Dennis

That's great to hear Dennis.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: BallAquatics on May 15, 2018, 02:04:17 AM

Dennis

Jon