• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:20:51 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 120
Total: 121

Sassy

Started by Mugwump, May 07, 2018, 02:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

......the idiot today........time to really drop the hammer now......sheesh.......got out and went for a little run today....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 07, 2018, 02:38:10 PM
......the idiot today........time to really drop the hammer now......sheesh.......got out and went for a little run today....

Yep. Lots of traffic in DeKalb.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 07, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

We're off the beaten path....tho Taylor can get pretty busy school days.....Willie, she scared me out there.....the duffus...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Time for a cable run?
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 07, 2018, 06:10:38 PM
Quote from: wsantia1 on May 07, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

We're off the beaten path....tho Taylor can get pretty busy school days.....Willie, she scared me out there.....the duffus...

It's scary when your dogs go wandering. I'm very happy that you got her back safely.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.