• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 12:47:02 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 117
Total: 118

July Contest.....

Started by Mugwump, June 26, 2013, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Ok....what should we try now.......Best tank pics?????....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Frank The Plumber

Maybe........

A game called Build a story.

The way build a story works is that a person in any particular order adds 10 words to a continuing story. How it ends up is how it ends up. So if you were writing a 10 word part and someone else plunked in their 10 words the story just has to deal with it. As the story goes along each person adding the words has to try to bring it either back or swing it out further into no man's land.
At the end of the tale, which can be determined by time, we all agree upon who had the best moments in the tale and who either swung it out into no where or brought it back the best. No more or less than 10 words. It can be fish related or just about anything.

I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Barb

I like that idea Frank, sounds like fun.  Who would start it? I think it should be fish related.
Barb

PaulineMi

Aha....fish flights of fancy.   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Your moron cup is full. Empty it.  (Author unknown)

Mugwump

LOL.....this could get very interesting.....HMmmmm...gotta use 10 words?....only?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

PaulineMi

Like :

The fish in that tank are all very aggressive species.   ;D
When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with glad cries of "Me too!" be sure to cherish them. Because those weirdos are your tribe.  (Sweatpants & Coffee)

Mugwump

Quote from: PaulineMi on June 26, 2013, 07:50:37 PM
Like :

Especially the one with the eye patch over one eye.  :o
Jon

Barb

That fish in particular likes to eat the other's eyeballs.

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on June 26, 2013, 08:04:29 PM
Like :

Quote from: Barb on June 26, 2013, 08:29:47 PM

And he gives off a familiar sound 'tick tick tick....?..'
Jon

Barb

Maybe he isn't even a fish but could be reptilian?

Mugwump

Quote from: Mugwump on June 26, 2013, 08:40:44 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on June 26, 2013, 08:04:29 PM
Like :

Quote from: Barb on June 26, 2013, 08:29:47 PM

And he gives off a familiar sound 'tick tick tick....?..'
Quote from: Barb on June 26, 2013, 08:45:39 PM
Maybe he isn't even a fish but could be reptilian?

A fish, that he is, all stout, and very territorial....
Jon

Frank The Plumber

He went swimming to the sand bar to meet dames.
I have 100 fish tanks, but two pairs of shoes. The latter is proof that I am still relatively sane. The question is...relative to what?

Frank The Plumber

Found himself a place to blow bubbles from both ends.

PaulineMi

The stink emptied the place in about ten seconds flat.

Ron Sower

But wait...do we hear the ''tick, tick, tick'' again?
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron