• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 08:08:47 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 260
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 253
Total: 253

Monday===>

Started by Mugwump, May 07, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..we're just putz'n.... :D

..what's everyone up to..?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...catching up here on the forum... :D

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

...I was just out in the yard.....amazing the variety of birds we have around this year.....

Robins
Sparrows
Wrens
Cardinals
yellow finches
Strawberry breasted finches
Doves
Blue birds....2 so far....they're not usually in our immediate area..??
turkey vultures
Red tail hawks cruise to skies daily
etc...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Jon

LizStreithorst

I've been working all day but I can chill now.  First I went to the dentist in Ellisville and spent $130. for a cleaning and to be told that the teeth I have left are all fine. i came home and boxed up 36 Angels and 6 Discus and took them to the LFS in Hattiesburg  The dentist, who is a frienemy wants 10 medium Angels, but I'm making him wait.  Then I came home and carefully boxed a pair of parent raising pair of parent raising German Blue Blusher Pearlscales and six quarter size of the same strain from a pair that I'm keeping.  He paid a good price and wanted Express shipping so I had to make sure that I did that I shipped as late as possible and the fish were bagged and packed meticulously and shipped as late as possible so it was back to Ellisville to the Post Office. 

Once all that was done I was ready for a break so I stopped by Chip's to bum a beer and a cigarette.  Chip wasn't there but there was his employee, Brain and a couple of other cool folks.  Brian gave me a beer and one of the cool guys gave me a cig.  It was a relaxing time.

All I have left to do is WC.  It's enjoyable work.  I get in "the zone" when I do WC

Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

We're settling in for the evening now..... |^|.....

....it got warmer again than forecast....and calling for warmer tomorrow....the 3-4 days in a row of 'thorms' into the weekend.... huh....no matter, plenty of inside
putz'n to do.... |^|

....time for a Creamsicle.....flavor of the day?....raspberry  w!w |^| w!w......might have it out on the deck swing... huh
Jon

Mugwump

Jon