• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 12:55:33 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 182
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 187
Total: 188

Sunday lazy Sunday

Started by Mugwump, May 06, 2018, 09:44:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

....an early cat nap was pretty nice...but it's time to begin some putz'n..... |^|

..What's on the agenda out your way folks?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Need to finish tilling the garden.  Started it the other day but didn't finish.  Thought about it yesterday, but it was too hot. LOL  Really late this year. Usually have almost everything in by the first of May, but not this year.  Snow until the 23rd of April didn't help.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

The weather has us late too.....but the falls have been favorable in stretching the growing season.......even out berries are tardy....the strawberries didn't even really get to flowering until the last couple weeks....but they're close up by the house...
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

..after a gloomy start to the day it has warmed up into the 70's...nice breezes too.....quite pleasant  |^|

..Jan's playing in the garden and, da Sass and I, are sitting on the deck swing....actually I'm going in/out checking my spaghetti sauce that's simmering on the stove  |eat| |^| |eat|.....it
smells delicious too  ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

...I spent the morning netting some fish and trimming plants to take to the new startup club, Southwest Aquarium Society. that met in the afternoon...This group wants more structure and speakers than the other 2 groups i belong to here...I think it will be a good fit for me..I can contribute and enjoy others' contributions...

...The meeting was good...even had one of the founding members give a good beginner's presentation of propagating plants....

...the group is interested in my desire to start swap meets in the area, so I'm good with that...already have one volunteer from the board to help with it...yahoo...! |^| |^| |^| |^|
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron