• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu

Ohhh Boy...

Started by Babers, May 03, 2018, 07:51:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babers

I'm in trouble...

I told myself that I will not get some discus yet because Of all the projects I'm working on...

But then I said, what the heck! What's one more tank! Might as well...

My newest addition in my Fish Room...Pigeon Snakeskin Pair
Joel

Babers

Here's the male...
Joel

LizStreithorst

They're a nice pair of Pigeons but I don't see any Snakeskin in them.  If you don't mind me asking where did you buy them?
Always move forward. Never look back.

Babers

Got them from a guy who bought them from Chicago Discus about 10 months ago. He said that's what they were  sold as. 

Joel

Mugwump

.....nice Joel.....they'll get better as they settle in too.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

The difference can be subtle.  The Pigeon/Snakes have a finer pattern.  You have a very good quality pair of Discus.  I just don't see SS.

Babers

Thanks Liz. Appreciate it.

I do like the shape of them and I know I got a great deal when I bought them. We'll see how they do...both of them are already cleaning the cone.
Joel

Babers

Seems like they felt at home right away.... w!w w!w w!w

https://youtu.be/JT0Hiaxm1BE
Joel

Mugwump

|^| :) |^|......gotta love it.... |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

Ron Sower

Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Babers

Eggs were gone the next day. I'm not planning on removing the eggs and hatching them myself...that just a lot of work.

They'll get it....someday 🙂
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on May 08, 2018, 08:30:27 AM
Eggs were gone the next day. I'm not planning on removing the eggs and hatching them myself...that just a lot of work.

They'll get it....someday 🙂

....or use a cage around the cone..  huh
Jon

Babers

I'll do that next time. I just have to clean the ones I had awhile back.
Joel

Babers

Spawned again 5 days only from last Spawn. Placed a cage this time.
Joel