• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 26, 2024, 01:49:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,312
  • Total Topics: 18,530
  • Online today: 218
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 158
Total: 158

Another Wednesday

Started by Mugwump, May 02, 2018, 08:31:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

...70's already....and humid....... wfwf

...they say the rain will be here about noon, and be around all night.......had a brush fire near 88 yesterday, so we do need this rain around here.... |^|...yup

So what's going on folks ?
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...the thorms are late coming in....but they'll be here......very humid now....

....seems that in a few days, after the rain, I'll have to begin mowing for the year.....cool beans !....I like mowing...headset on listening to tunes....or not.... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

LizStreithorst

We have rain coming in too but it won't be today.  We're due for a good rain.

I'll be able to mow again soon now that I'm on good drugs.  It's funny.  My dog and I take our Neurontin at the same times every day.  I say, "Saint Puppy, it's time for our meds".  We take them out of the same bottle but I don't get mine in a meat ball ;) 

I've been selling Angels on Simply Discus which is weird but fun.  One guy got screwed by Angelmainia and the other is into blue strains.  The guy who is into Blues is much more fun.  The one who got screwed has a hard time with punctuation and paragraphs and the use of words in general.  He's hard but I want to help him because he spent over $600. with Angel Mania and Angel Mania laughed at him when he got dead fish.

My 5 week old chicks bring me more joy than you would imagine.  Chef Andy accused me of liking them more than I like my fish.  I told him that he was correct.

Always move forward. Never look back.

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 02, 2018, 08:31:06 AM
...70's already....and humid....... wfwf

...they say the rain will be here about noon, and be around all night.......had a brush fire near 88 yesterday, so we do need this rain around here.... |^|...yup

So what's going on folks ?

Beautiful day. Sunny, low humidity, light winds and temps hitting 92. It felt great. Did some work around the house. In and out.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

We hit warmer temps than called for in the forecast....about 85degs....

..the first of the thorms went thru here rather quickly....less than an hour....but they're lined up out there to begin coming thru at most any time.....

..bring it on..... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

wsantia1

Quote from: Mugwump on May 02, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

..the first of the thorms went thru here rather quickly....less than an hour....but they're lined up out there to begin coming thru at most any time.....

Be careful out there. I remember how scary it could be when I was living behind those cornfields.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Quote from: wsantia1 on May 02, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
Quote from: Mugwump on May 02, 2018, 04:38:59 PM

Be careful out there. I remember how scary it could be when I was living behind those cornfields.

.....thanks Willie.......yup, twister season arrives...tho some of these storms are worse.... wfwf wfwf wfwf
Jon

Mugwump

...wow!!!!....that last one had really good size hail .....  whoa.... wfwf wfwf wfwf.....

Manny's under the recliner......LOL....poor guy...
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Ron Sower

...we did some miscellaneous shopping...like, for a new washer and dryer...the washer was going cla-chung, cla-chunk in the spin cycle...needed sound blocking earmuffs...I had called the repairman that fixed our fridge a couple weeks ago...I answered several of his questions and he knew what it was...he told me I probably wouldn't want to pay him what it would cost to repair it and that I'd be better off getting a new one...so we ordered it from Lowes today...It's a stacker...that's all we have space for!...

...last night it rained a little and today as well...not much but I bet enough to bring out more cactus flowers...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron