• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 08:06:37 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 126
Total: 127

Monday coffee

Started by Mugwump, April 30, 2018, 05:39:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

Great coffee !!

..38 degs at present and headed near 75 degs later  :o.... |^|

...few errands this morning....then fish room putz'n... |^|

more coffee.........brb
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

Good morning Jon. The coffee is great here in the Mid-Atlantic. The weather is in the mid 40s and going up to the high 60s. It's cloudy but there is no rain in sight.

Need to do water changes this morning and then and continue with my garage cleaning where I made some good progress over the weekend.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Mugwump

Morn'n Willie.... :)

..I don't even want to think about cleaning the garage..... wfwf.................................yet..LOL
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2..........grab a cup  ;D
Jon

LizStreithorst

Morning all.  Perfect day here, same as yesterday.  I enjoyed my cup in the hen house watching my babies.  I'll be taking it easy today.  I kind of wore myself out with my little project yesterday :-[
Always move forward. Never look back.

Mugwump

Quote from: LizStreithorst on April 30, 2018, 06:54:36 AM
Morning all.  Perfect day here, same as yesterday.  I enjoyed my cup in the hen house watching my babies.  I'll be taking it easy today.  I kind of wore myself out with my little project yesterday :-[

..did you ever get that hammock...?
Jon

LizStreithorst

no, and I need to.  Today I'll pick up one of those comfortable folding chairs though.  All I have for sitting outside is the swing I bought from the meth heads and the comfortable Adirondackc char my neighbor made for me back when I first moved home.  I would like to have a comfortable movable chair so I can sit and watch the chicks on something other than the ground or a 5 gallon bucket.

I have the doctor at 11:20.  I'll fess up to stealing meds from my dog and ask him if he wants to keep me on the same thing or if there might be a better alternative.  I know that Neurontin effects that over time screw up your cognition.  On the other hand, I'm already 67 and the drug makes me able to move with ease and continue working...

Ron Sower

...a good day here...going to mid 80s which is a nice temp...

..got the water change done this morning before i started anything else...Lucy went shopping and I took the Murf to the doggie park...

...doing a little bookkeeping today to get caught up on the rentals...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

LizStreithorst

Doc kept me on my dog's meds and told me that an inversion table would help me greatly and that heat helps.  I just ordered one with heat and massage since there wasn't one with heat alone.  Only $125.

I also bought one of those comfortable nylon chairs with a beer holder.  $10. at the Dollar Store.  I no longer find looking at fish to be relaxing huh  but nothing puts me in a better state is sitting with a beer and watching my little chickies.