• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 18, 2024, 09:55:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 276
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 127
Total: 127

Saturday morn'n====coffee===>>

Started by Mugwump, April 28, 2018, 06:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..coffee's great !.....now I need to wake up.... wfwf

more coffee...brb....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

...well, somewhat awake now....fish fed, wash started, Wheaties eaten, and fresh coffee......things are looking up...

..cooler today....not 40 yet and only low 50's for the highs....suns out tho....

...some early water changes...then some putz'n.. ;).....a few garage sales to check out  huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

wsantia1

The coffee is great here today. The weather will be even better. Plenty of sunshine and temps in the 70s.

Lots of running around to do today so it's great to have a beautiful day.
Willie

Too Many Fish. Not Enough Tanks.

Ron Sower

...mid 90s today...nothing planned...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron