• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 23, 2024, 04:55:32 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,310
  • Total Topics: 18,529
  • Online today: 144
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 145
Total: 146

STARTING OVER

Started by ghonk, April 23, 2018, 09:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ghonk

I had no more angels until a couple weeks ago, a friend gifted me 3 pairs to get started again.
Nothing special,but hopefully I can sell some juvies to raise funds to buy what i'm more interested in.

Tank raised wilds.
Wild crosses.
Albinos.

Might try some D/D blacks,if I can find SPECTACULAR stock to start with.
Ideally no recessive genes,which would be a BIG  turnoff.

Pair #1.
Plat Veil X Plat.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZE8li4ovDuM

Pair #2.
Plat X Marble (Het Albino).
   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGQtmQA7umA
And though my lack of education hasn't hurt me none.
I can read the writing on the wall.
Paul Simon

Mugwump

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Babers

Don't know if you've checked Aquabid recently....Ramirez is selling Albino Manacapuru (87% blood). You'll get your albinos and wild blood in one fish. Seems tempting.
Joel

Mugwump

Quote from: Babers on April 24, 2018, 01:38:12 PM
Don't know if you've checked Aquabid recently....Ramirez is selling Albino Manacapuru (87% blood). You'll get your albinos and wild blood in one fish. Seems tempting.

..you won't be disappointed with Dave's fish....
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

ghonk

Yeah i saw David's listing.
I had some albino Mana juvies, the parent pair were AWESOME.
Came down with hex,by the time I got the medicated food was only able to save 2.
Let a friend keep them until I redid my tanks,of course 1 jumped on him,so now down to 1 which is only good for a cross now.

Talked to the seller yesterday,he's going to cross his fish with some F1 Mana stock he's getting from Germany,i expect the offspring to be even BETTER.

Mine before I lost most of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v617teEyE5M
Paul Simon

ghonk

One of the parents.

Paul Simon

Mugwump

I remember those.....awesome pair  |^|
Jon

ghonk

Also got a line from another guy on some tank raised Manas and maybe  Isabels too,from Germany,but might be awhile.

Paul Simon

Babers

Sounds like you're all hooked up with the angels you're looking for. Goodluck! Cant wait to see the progression of your project...
Joel

ghonk

MAYBE,but one thing I have learned is don't count on ANYTHING  till it actually happens,not saying the sellers are fakers,far from it, but you never know what might happen. 

Oh,and I have to find some way of paying for them. :)
But they already know me purchasing them depends on my financial situation at that time.

Paul Simon