• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 20, 2024, 01:47:59 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 196
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 172
Total: 172

Happy Monday

Started by Mugwump, April 23, 2018, 07:23:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..let the festivities begin  |^|

...another great day...aren't they all  huh  :)
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

...they sure are...! It's because we're looking down at the flowers instead of looking up at the their roots...!

...went to the Arboretum yesterday and on up to Superior for a Mexican lunch and to Globe to the Pickle Barrel, an eclectic trinket shop...there were some beautiful clay figurines there made with polymer clays...truly colorful intricate designs that were not painted but each color was a different color clay...

...today is our friend's last day here for this trip...going Jeepin' through Box Canyon...3 Jeeps going...I'll try to get some pics...it's a nice trip with some boulders that we go over, but not anything we can't handle with lower tire inflation...our Jeep is also lifted about 3" I've learned...there is an old stagecoach station where they used to exchange for fresh horses on the other side of the canyon...only 2 walls of it left...

...this has been a great time with our friend...she has been ready to go see everything that we can...it's been nice sharing stories about her late husband, who was a great friend first, then a great business partner second...I miss ol' Gary...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 23, 2018, 09:34:39 AM
...they sure are...! It's because we're looking down at the flowers instead of looking up at the their roots...!

...went to the Arboretum yesterday and on up to Superior for a Mexican lunch and to Globe to the Pickle Barrel, an eclectic trinket shop...there were some beautiful clay figurines there made with polymer clays...truly colorful intricate designs that were not painted but each color was a different color clay...

...today is our friend's last day here for this trip...going Jeepin' through Box Canyon...3 Jeeps going...I'll try to get some pics...it's a nice trip with some boulders that we go over, but not anything we can't handle with lower tire inflation...our Jeep is also lifted about 3" I've learned...there is an old stagecoach station where they used to exchange for fresh horses on the other side of the canyon...only 2 walls of it left...

...this has been a great time with our friend...she has been ready to go see everything that we can...it's been nice sharing stories about her late husband, who was a great friend first, then a great business partner second...I miss ol' Gary...

...do any of the Jeeps have a wench?...just curious... huh
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 23, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

...the smart ass in me would say, "Yes. She rides up front with me!"....but I think that over the years I've grown a little smarter than that...well...maybe huh wfwf ...but you don't mean the one with the "i" instead of the "e", do you? ???...

...the serious answer to your question is "usually"...I'm not sure if one of these guys has one today...but I don like to have one available...this trip usually won't require one unless someone does something really stupid, and we're not like that... ;)
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

Quote from: Ron Sower on April 23, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

...the smart ass in me would say, "Yes. She rides up front with me!"....but I think that over the years I've grown a little smarter than that...well...maybe huh wfwf ...but you don't mean the one with the "i" instead of the "e", do you? ???...

...the serious answer to your question is "usually"...I'm not sure if one of these guys has one today...but I don like to have one available...this trip usually won't require one unless someone does something really stupid, and we're not like that... ;)

..oh!..you men Grinch.... huh
Jon

Mugwump

..damn.......69 deg's.... |^|....short sleeve weather... ;)
Jon

Ron Sower

Quote from: Mugwump on April 23, 2018, 10:43:03 AM
Quote from: Ron Sower on April 23, 2018, 09:46:53 AM

..oh!..you men Grinch.... huh
...Jeepin' was good...didn't shake the girls up too much...looks like Lucy and I might go again this Thursday over Four Peaks Mountain Ridge....
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...Turns out this is not a stagecoach horse exchange but a homestead...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Ron Sower

...and here is the gang that went today...
Happy Aquariuming,
Ron

Mugwump

..that's great !...it looks like everyone is having a fun day.....

...any of the Jeeps have the dble gas tanks w/crossover switch, etc.....it would dble your range...we went deep in the Salton Sea area in one to camp when I was in college.....
Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon

Mugwump

Jon