• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 02:23:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,301
  • Total Topics: 18,526
  • Online today: 149
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 151
Total: 152

T's Monday

Started by Mugwump, April 23, 2018, 05:17:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..and the coffee is great !!!

..40's now, but warming up into the 60's later....cool beans...another nice day...tho chance of rain tonight huh

..some water changes and putz'n this morn'n....then  huh...who knows...might run up and check for any new books up the street at the 'Goodwill'....

...but now, more coffee.... |^|

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Mugwump

Pot #2..........grab a cup  :D
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Woke up (well almost) this morning and looked at the thermometer on the patio. It said 50 - wow. That should help get rid of the snow. We are on the north side of a hill with trees so we are some of the last ones to loose the snow in the spring.
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 23, 2018, 09:43:53 AM
Woke up (well almost) this morning and looked at the thermometer on the patio. It said 50 - wow. That should help get rid of the snow. We are on the north side of a hill with trees so we are some of the last ones to loose the snow in the spring.

..60 here already.. :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Jon

Mugwump

We made it to 70 degs.....a most welcome 2nd day of pleasantness... w!w |^| w!w
Jon

LizStreithorst

It's getting warmer here, too.  Everything growing is just itchin' to take off on a growth spurt.  The chilly nights are holding them back.  My Irises are putting on a show and my climbing rose is covered with beautiful yellow flowers.
Always move forward. Never look back.

wallace

All the apple trees are blooming. Started turning water out of the ditch for the pastures.
Dan

GraphicGr8s

83 here. Nice bright sunny day. Snow is gone.
There is no such thing as MTS.
West coast of the east coast of North America
Personal Image Management Professional
There are very few personal problems that cannot be solved through a suitable application of high explosives.
There are only two types of people. Italians and those that wish they were