• Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World.

News:

I increased the "User online time threshold" today (11/29/2023) so maybe you won't lose so many posts.   Everything is up-to-date and running smoothly. Shoot me a message if you have any comments - Dennis

Main Menu
Welcome to Mugwump's Fish World. Please login.

April 19, 2024, 05:08:57 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Stats
  • Total Posts: 127,300
  • Total Topics: 18,525
  • Online today: 135
  • Online ever: 787
  • (January 22, 2020, 01:11:59 PM)
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 123
Total: 123

For the love of the game...

Started by Mugwump, April 22, 2018, 06:33:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mugwump

..it's so nice to have baseball back.... |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^| |^|
Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

How can you even think about baseball when the Stanley Cup playoffs are still going on?
Dale

I'm not afraid of work.  I can lay down right next to it and go to sleep.

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 22, 2018, 11:28:15 PM
How can you even think about baseball when the Stanley Cup playoffs are still going on?

...or NBA playoffs?............ huh   LOL....I sneak a peek at scores now and then......

Jon

?Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming ?Wow! What a Ride!? ~ Hunter S. Thompson

waterboy

Baseball season doesn't start until after the cup has been awarded.
Dale

Mugwump

Quote from: waterboy on April 23, 2018, 09:45:23 AM
Baseball season doesn't start until after the cup has been awarded.

..somehow I just don't have the excitement about the 'cup' this year.........
Jon

waterboy

That's because the Blackhawks aren't in it.  Wait til next year. The Wild dropped out in the first round, they always do.  No I am rooting for Boston, always have been a Boston fan.
Dale